1. Leaning in to talk to a girl, while she stays put and doesn’t move. You’re trying too hard – a big turn off. It’s subtle, but painfully obvious to women.
2. Complimenting a girl right away, before you even know her – for example, telling her she’s gorgeous, or you like her dress, or she has nice style, or she’s a cool, fun person, etc… all super needy.
3. Buying her gifts – this could be anything from flowers, to buying her dinner and drinks, to getting her jewelry… it looks like you’re trying to “buy” her affection.
4. The “I’m here when you need me” vibe – this is when you’re super available for a girl whenever she wants to talk to you. Don’t be the guy who jumps whenever she says “jump”, dude!
5. Texting too much – if your texts are way longer than hers, or more frequent than hers, or using a lot more smileys than hers… then you look super needy.
6. Being too sensitive and taking things she says too personally (also called “being a little bytch”). This is super insecure… women hate this!
7. Agreeing with everything she says. This is what guys do when they’re trying to “force a connection,” and it’s super wussy. Instead, express your own opinions and have a backbone, it’s way more attractive.